The VL3000 Spot luminaire features 6:1 zoom optics, CYM color mixing, variable CTO color temperature correction, a six-position color wheel, three gobo/effects wheels, a beam size iris and separate dimmer and ultra-fast strobe mechanisms. A standard pallet of gobos, effects and colors is provided with the unit. Custom gobos, effects and colors are available. as well as the arc power supply for the 1200 watt
short arc lamp. The arc power supply is power factor corrected for efficient power distribution. The VL3000 Spot luminaire can be controlled from a wide variety of DMX512 consoles.
- Color System: A three-filter CYM cross-fading mechanism. A fixed color wheel with six interchangeable color filters and continuous wheel rotation for additional effects. It includes a variable CTO color temperature correction filter.
- Zoom Optics: A 13-element 6:1 zoom optics system, covering a range from 10° to 60°.
- Beam Size Control: A mechanical iris provides continuous beam size control for rapid and smooth timed beam angle changes.
- Intensity Control: Full field dimming designed for smooth timed fades as well as quick dimming effects.
- Strobe: High-performance dual blade strobe system capable of ultra-fast operation.
- Rotating Gobo Wheels: Three gobo/effects wheels combine to provide 14 rotatable, indexable gobo positions. Each wheel also has one open position.
- Edge and Pattern Focus: Variable beam focus to soften edges of gobos or spots. Remarkable depth of field capability allows morphing effects between all pattern and effects wheels.
- Pan and Tilt: Smooth, time-controlled continuous motion by way of three-phase stepper motor systems.
- Range: Pan – 540°, Tilt – 270°.
- Accuracy: 0.3° resolution.
- Source: 1200W Short Arc Lamp Color Temperature: 6000K
- CRI: 85
- Fixture Output: 20,000 lumens.
- Power Requirements: Standard AC power distribution from 200– 264 VAC, 50/60 HZ. The unit requires 7 to 12 A depending on the AC supply voltage.
- Reflector: Precision glass reflector system with dichroic cold mirror coating.
- Operational Temperature: -20° to 122°F (-29° to 50°C).
- Cooling: Forced air cooling.
- Control: Completely compatible with a wide variety of DMX512 consoles.
- DMX Channels: 28
- Mounting Position: The VL3000 Spot luminaire can be mounted and operated in any orientation.