The VL2500 Spot luminaire comes complete with all of the qualities and options designers love from the original Series 2000 fixtures. It is still small, lightweight, and fast with a 700-watt short arc lamp, impressive lumen output, and a zoom range from 18.5º to 42º. To add to these features, the VL2500 Spot luminaire provides three-wheel CYM color mixing. When combined with 11 standard colors on a fixed wheel, the color options are practically limitless.
- Color System: A three-filter CYM cross-fading mechanism. A fixed color wheel with 11 interchangeable color filters and one open space capable of continuous rotation for additional effects.
- Zoom Optics: Continuously variable field angle from 18.5° to 42°, programmable over a timed range of 2 seconds to 20 minutes.
- Beam Size Control: In addition to the zoom optics, a mechanical iris provides continuous beam size control for both rapid changes and smooth timed beam angle changes.
- Intensity Control: A coated glass dimmer wheel provides full field dimming designed for smooth timed fades.
- Strobe: A high-performance dual blade strobe system capable of ultra-fast operation
- Gobo Wheels: One rotating gobo wheel with five rotatable, indexable gobo positions and one open position. One fixed gobo wheel with 11 easily loaded patterns and one open position capable of continuous rotation for additional effects Edge & Pattern Focus: Variable beam focus to soften edges of gobos or spots.
- Pan and Tilt: Smooth, time-controlled continuous motion by way of three-phase stepper motor systems.
- Range: Pan – 540°, Tilt – 270°.
- Accuracy: 0.3° resolution.
- Source: 700W Short Arc Lamp Color Temperature: 5600K
- CRI: 80
- Fixture Output: 14,500 lumens.
- Power Requirements: Standard AC power distribution from 90– 264 VAC, 50/60 HZ. The unit requires 4 to 12 A depending on the AC supply voltage.
- Reflector: Precision glass reflector system with dichroic cold mirror coating.
- Operational Temperature: -20° to 122°F (-29° to 50°C). Note: Derate to 113°F (45°C) for operation below 100 VAC.
- Cooling: Forced air cooling.
- Control: Completely compatible with a wide variety of DMX512 consoles.
- DMX Channels: 22