The Source Four LED Series 2 revolutionizes LED lighting. With optimized arrays and finely-tuned electronics, Series 2 offers a combination of light quality and output that cannot be matched.
Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr luminaires are based on the x7 Color System, utilizing seven colors including high-output lime to achieve true, usable broad-spectrum color with a depth and feel beyond any RGB fixture.
Series 2 light engines work with all Source Four lens tubes to deliver a high-quality, controllable beam of LED light.
- 19*, 26*, 36*, 50*
- Mounting gear suited for stands, floor, or hanging
- Color frame
- Gobo Holder (Size A or B) w/Donut
- Drop-In Iris
- Stage Pin or Edison Plug
- 19º, 26º, 36º, 50º field angles – see interactive ETC Photometric Chart to determine your barrel
- Interchangeable lens tubes
- Rotating barrel ± 25º
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
User settings on Source Four LED Series 2 fixtures allow multiple
operational modes and settings for either console operation via DMX
protocol or stand-alone operation. The expanded LCD display provides
easy navigation to all possible settings and options. Some of the
setting options are:
• Multiple DMX choices ranging from a simple RGB profile
– which effectively controls all seven LED colors via three
channels – to nine-channel ‘direct’ color and intensity control
• Multiple dimming curve options
• Preset colors and sequences for stand-alone (no console
• White point selection: white light and color behavior based on
a specific color-temperature white light, i.e. 3200 K, 5600 K,
• Loss of data behavior options – instant off, hold last look for
two minutes, etc.
• Output modes – three output options that offer you a choice
between maximum output and maximum consistency
|Daily Rate||$75 +Barrel Cost|
|Dealer||Call for pricing|