The Flickermaster allows you to modify the dimming controls to orchestrate lighting effects with a max load of 2000-watts (not HMI or Fluorescents). Create a random or specific flicker effect to simulate lighting pattern such as light from a television screen, lighting, candle light, roaring fire. Unit includes 8” and input/output Edison pigtails.
- Choose an effect anywhere between a random flicker, and strobe.
- The rugged aluminum housing has a recessed control panel and knobs for protection during transport and storage.
- Rugged construction, runs cool
- Power in/out pigtails are 8″ long #12/SJO wire with machined aluminum strain relief housings.
- Unit rests on 0.5″ x 1″ diameter molded rubber legs.