DMX rules require daisy chain style wiring with no breaks, stars, tees or unterminated ends. When this is not practical, a DMX Repeater can be used to properly distribute DMX to dimmers, scrollers or other devices in a star configuration. DMX Repeater can also used to electrically isolate DMX sources from controlled devices. Similarly, DMX Isolator can be used to permit a star configuration for consoles or other DMX sources.
- Opto splitter with 1 input & 6 outputs
- Self-resetting data link fuses
- DMX direct pass-thru connector and termination switch
- 2500V Opto-isolation
- 250V fault protection on all inputs and outputs
- Bi-directional capability for IPS & Wybron talkback