Provides power to a 8-circuit LSC19 connector from 8 stage pin plugs.
- Rating: 20 Amp, 125 VAC
- Maximum when used with 50% diversity of load (in accordance with table NEC 520-44).
- Male Connectors: (8) 20 Amp stage pin plugs
- Cable Gauge: 12/3 SJOW-A
- Female Connector: Molded Lex LSC19
Features & Benefits
- Thermoplastic resin premold creates a bond between the cable and connector for superior strain relief and secure terminations
- Pins and sockets cannot push back, extending the life of the connectors
- Rugged construction helps prevent broken conductors and loose or damaged ground rings
- Keyed design prevents misalignment of circuit conductors and unmateable or mismatched connections
- Thermoplastic elastomer overmold absorbs impact and provides an insulated and secure gripping surface for easier mating and safe handling
- Silver-plated brass contacts for high conductivity
- Available with a variety of Edison, stage pin or NEMA connectors
- All black construction blends into scenery and is ideal for stage or studio lighting applications