In a convenient cylindrical form factor in length of 1′, the Pipeline remote phosphor provides ultra-high TLCI 96+ (Television Lighting Consistency Index) soft light that is controllable and dimmable with no color shift or flickering. Whether installed in an optional single or multi-lamp reflector bank, or deployed stand-alone, Pipelines are the perfect soft-light lamp for modeling faces and illuminating backgrounds.
Among Pipeline’s numerous advantages are low power draw 0f 10 watts, high light output of 1000 Lumens, wide light dispersion of 180 degrees, heatless and fan-less operation. The Pipes are available in 3200K, 4300K or 5600K color temperature outputs.
Pipeline LED System Features
- Ultra High TLCI of 96+
- Available in 3200K, 4300K or 5600K
- Extremely high light output
- 10 Watt Draw
- 1000 Lumens output
- Wide 180º light dispersion
- Flicker-free dimming from 100%-0
- Comes with World PSU and Coldshoe Adapter with Spigot
- No color shift
- Silent operation (no fan)
- Rugged Aluminum Frame